Peanuts and almonds are popular nuts in the world. Do you know chopped peanuts nutrition, or the benefits and risks of eating peanuts and almonds?
What are the benefits of peanuts?
Peanuts contain a lot of trace elements, which are beneficial to human body. It is necessary for people to know chopped peanuts nutrition. Generally, 100 grams of peanuts contain 567 calories. The energy of peanuts is higher than meat, 20 percent higher than milk and 40 percent higher than eggs. The quantities of protein, ribulin, calcium, phosphorus, iron and so on are also higher than milk, meat, eggs. Peanut also involves Vitamins A, B, E, K, and lecithin, protein amino acids, choline and oleic acid, arachidic acid, fatty acids, palmitic acids, etc. Apart from raw peanuts, we often enjoy eating peanut foods. Chopped peanuts are common ingredients of many kinds of popular food. There are many chopped peanut recipes. Efficient peanut chopper machine can help people process large quantities of peanuts.
Cautions for peanut lovers
Besides chopped peanuts nutrition, it is important to pay attention to the following risks.
- Peanut is a common food allergen. In North America and Europe, 1% and 0.5% of children and adults are allergic to peanuts.
- Be aware of the risk of eating raw peanuts. It is easy to be infected with parasite eggs or other diseases.
- It is not advisable to eat too many peanuts. Peanuts are high in fat and protein, and a large amount of intake may lead to indigestion and strong skin oil secretion.
- Moldy peanuts are prone to produce aflatoxin, which is a strong carcinogen and generally cannot be decomposed by heating. Meanwhile, it is harmful to eat peanuts with lipid oxidation.
Are chopped almonds good for you?
Like the peanut, almond is also a common nut with rich nutrition. Almonds have massive amounts of nutrients for people. Generally, calories in almonds of one ounce are about 163. The almond contains rich antioxidants and Vitamin E, etc. The benefits of almonds on people’s health include reduction of blood pressure, blood sugar, and cholesterol levels. They can also be helpful to reduce hunger and lose weight. In this regard, almond is such a kind of healthy and beneficial food.
Risks of eating almonds
- It is not advisable for people having difficulty in swallowing to eat almonds. Those young children and old people with the difficulty should avoid nuts, because it may increase the risk of choking.
- Those allergic to nuts should prevent eating almonds.
- Do not eat too many almonds. Overeating almonds may cause digestive problem, allergies, medication interaction or toxicity etc.
In conclusion, it is necessary for people to know chopped peanuts nutrition and almond nutrition. Also, we ought to pay attention to the side effects or risks of eating peanuts and almonds. Enjoy your life with healthy nuts and nuts food.