Do you like banana powder peanut butter? Let us see how to easily make it.
Table of Contents
Dry, bright-colored peanuts, banana powder, edible salt, sucrose or glucose.
A food oven, a steel mill (or stone mill), gravity sorting machine (or aspirator), vacuum packaging machine, peanut butter colloid mill.
- Screening. Remove impurities and wash peanuts.
- Baking. The key process determines the flavor, taste and color of the finished product. You need to keep the baking temperature at 130 ~ 150 ° C, and bake for 20 ~ 30 minutes until the moisture is 11% ~ 12%.
- Peeling. Remove the red skins of peanuts by using a gravity sorting machine (or aspirator).
- Rough grinding. The peeled peanut kernels are coarsely ground with a steel mill or a stone mill.
- Blending. Mix the ingredients according to the following formula: 1000g peanut kernel, 120g banana powder, 20g monoglyceride, 50g sucrose, and 8g salt. Percentage: 83.5% of peanut kernels, 10.0% of banana powder, 4.2% of sucrose, 1.6% of monoglyceride, and 0.7% of salt.
- Fine grinding. Use a colloid mill for grinding so that the fineness reaches about 7 microns, and control the outer temperature of both grindings at above 68 °C.
- Cooling and packaging. When the temperature drops below 45 °C, fill the peanut butter into the container. The suitable temperature is 29.4~43.3 °C. Vacuum packaging machine is usually used for packaging. (Note: peanut butter can go bad. Avoid keep peanut butter for too long.)