Peanut products not only have high nutritional value, but also have an appetizing peanut flavor, which is very popular among consumers at home and abroad. Among the many peanut products, peanut butter is famous for its delicate taste, rich peanut flavor and good processing properties. Peanut butter is widely used as a seasoning for Chinese and Western food spreads, as well as a seasoning for cooking. It can also be used as a filling for cakes and small foods. The market demand for large peanut butter equipment manufacturers to explain to you. Peanut butter production process
First, the process of raw materials selection → blanching → cooling → stripping → rinsing → beating → micro-grinding → blending → homogenization → vacuum concentration and sterilization → canning → sterilization → cooling → finished products
Second, the operation points
1. Selection of raw materials: Choose peanuts with full grain, white milk and normal flavor, and remove impurities and mildew, insects and immature particles.
2. Blanching and cooling: Put the selected peanuts into boiling water for 5 minutes, then quickly pick up and put them into cold water to cool rapidly, so that the red film of peanuts expands first in the rapid cooling and quenching. Shrinkage wrinkles for easy film removal. When blanching, it should be noted that the time should not be too long, so as to prevent the peanut kernel from being thermally expanded together with the film, which is not conducive to the separation of the film and the peanut kernel.
3. Stripping and rinsing: You can gently remove the film by hand and rinse it with running water.
4. Beating and micro-grinding: The rinsed peanut kernels are beaten into a coarse pulp by a beater, and then ground into a fine slurry by colloid.
5. Blending: The proportion of ingredients is 30 kg of peanut slurry, 35 kg of sucrose (white sugar) and 250 g of agar. The sucrose was previously formulated into a 70% concentrated sugar solution, and the agar was swollen with a small amount of hot water. Then place all the ingredients in a stainless steel batching bucket and mix evenly. In order to increase the stability of the product, agar is used as a thickener and stabilizer.
6. Homogenization: The prepared liquid is homogenized in a homogenizer with a pressure of 40 MPa, so that the particles in the slurry are more delicate, which is beneficial to the quality of the finished product and the stability of the flavor.
7. Concentration and sterilization: In order to maintain the nutritional content and flavor of the product, it is concentrated under low temperature vacuum, and the concentration conditions are 60-70 ° C, 0.08-0.09 MPa, and the soluble solid content in the concentrated slurry reaches 62%-65%. should. When the concentration reached the above requirements, the vacuum pump was turned off, the vacuum was released, and the sauce was quickly heated to 95 ° C for 50 seconds for sterilization, and immediately after completion, the canning process was completed.
8. Canning and sterilization: The four-spinning glass bottle and bottle cap are pre-sterilized with steam or boiling water, and the temperature of the sauce body is kept above 85 °C, and the gap is left, and sealed by a vacuum sealing machine. After sealing, it is placed in normal pressure boiling water for 10 minutes for sterilization. After completion, it is cooled to 37 °C step by step, and the water outside the tank is wiped dry to obtain the finished product.