A cooking mixer machine also known as a jacketed pot is widely used in the processing of all kinds of food. The cooking kettle with mixer is suitable for large restaurants or canteens to boil sugar, cook vegetables, soup, stew, porridge, etc. A jacketed kettle is ideal equipment for food processing to improve quality, shorten the time and improve working conditions. The pot body is a double-layer structure composed of inner and outer spherical pot bodies, and the middle interlayer is heated by steam or heat transfer oil. The cooking mixer kettle has the characteristics of a large heating area, high thermal efficiency, uniform heating, short liquid boiling time, easy control of heating temperature, beautiful appearance, easy installation, convenient operation, safety, and reliability. In daily operation, there are several points that deserve to pay attention to for personnel safety and better machine maintenance.
General inspection steps before use of cooking mixer machine
- Before using the jacketed pot, check whether the electrical circuits are in good condition, whether the connections are safe and firm, and whether the fuses are matched.
- Check whether the rotating parts are well lubricated. Inject grease into the oil cup, and inject an appropriate amount of grease into the engagement of the turbine and the worm to ensure that there is no jamming during use.
Precautions of operating steam jacketed kettle
1. When using steam pressure, the cooking mixer machine should not exceed the fixed working pressure for a long time.
2. When entering the steam, slowly open the steam inlet valve until pressure is required. If the shut-off valve at the condensate outlet is equipped with a trap, the valve should always be open; if there is no trap, first open the valve until steam overflows, then close the valve and keep it open until a small amount of steam overflows.
3. When the steam jacketed kettle is in use, it needs to pay attention to the change of steam pressure and adjust it with the steam inlet valve in time.
4. After stopping the air intake, open the straight cock at the bottom of the pot and drain the remaining water. If the water volume in the interlayer is too large, it is necessary to check whether the drainer is faulty, so as not to prolong the working time and affect the working efficiency.
5. For the tilting and stirring type of jacketed pot, oil should be added to the rotating part before each shift; it is recommended to use cooked vegetable oil for the ingredients on the surface of the jacketed pot for stirring; 30#-40# oil is used in other places.
6. The jacketed boiler should be cleaned after each use.
Thermal oil heated jacketed pot operation precautions
1. Check the amount of heat transfer oil added before starting the cooking mixer machine.
2. During normal use, the two oil inlets on the upper edge of the pot should not be blocked after adding oil, and they should be opened for heating.
3. The temperature should be strictly controlled during operation, under normal circumstances, it should be controlled below 200 degrees.
4. Before discharging, the inlet and outlet of the heat transfer oil should be blocked before discharging.
5. Each time the oil is changed, the electric heating tube should be removed first, cleaned with alkaline water, and then refueled.
6. For every 20 pots of hot oil used, the oil should be changed once, and the oil should be drained every month, add 2% lye to fill the jacket and soak for 2 hours, then wash with hot water.
7. Overhaul after every 4 months, including replacement of electric heating pipes, gaskets, and circuits of electric heating pipes, calibration of thermometers, etc.
If more details about the cooking mixer machine, welcome to send us your requirements or feedbacks.