Wet Peanut Peeling Machine Introduction
An automatic wet peanut peeler is often used for removing red skins of peanuts. Wet peanuts skin peeling machine is a piece of ideal equipment to process peanuts, almond, chickpeas/chana, hemp seeds, broad bean, and soybean, etc. Wet Groundnut Peeling Machine is composed of feeding and discharge hoppers, a rubber roller, frame, and a guiding pulley, etc. The materials contacting the food are made of 304 stainless steel, which is hygienic and easy to clean.
Wet peanut peeling machine video
Operating of Automatic Peanut Wet Peeling Machine
Step 1 Check the soaked peanut red skin peeling machine
Step 2 Put the prepared wet peanut kernels into the feeding hopper
Step 3 Start the wet groundnut peeling machine and wait for about 10 to 20 minutes
Step 4 Peeled peanuts then flow out from the discharge hopper.
Wet Peanut Peeler Working Principle
Wet type peanuts peeling machine is to remove the red skins of peanuts by using high-standard pure soft rubber wheel. Peanuts need to be put into hot water for several minutes at first. Then put soaked peanut into feeding funnel of this machine. After that, the rubber rotates and performs friction to peel peanuts easily and gently. At last, the wet peanut peeling machinery separates the peanut skins and kernels well.
Structural Features of Wet Groundnut Peeling Machine
Peeling rubber ring of peanut wet peeler
Discharge hopper of wet type peanuts peeling machine
Wet Peanut Peeling Peelers Blades
Wet Peanut Peeler Machine Features
1. Low Breakage Rate. Peanut after being peeled would not be broken.
2. High Peeling Rate. The peeling rate of the peanut skin peeling machine is up to 95%.
3. High Productivity. An automatic peanut peeling machine can process 200-250kg of peanuts.
4. Easy to Operate and Maintain.
5. Peeling while Separating. The peeler rotates with friction to peel and separate kernels from skins
6. Can be customized. We can provide full 304 stainless steel machines as required.
Package & Delivery of Automatic Wet Peanut Peeling Equipment
Common faults and solutions
There might be some faults that users face in their practical operation. We summarize the common faults and solutions for reference.