The Frying Machine| Fryer is a piece of equipment widely applied in the food processing industry. The frying equipment is used for frying food, such as peanuts, french fries, chips, potato chips, and so on. The automatic frying machine is a necessity in the fried peanut production line and potato chips production line.
We have specialized in manufacturing deep frying machine, also named as deep fryer, for more than ten years. Cutting-edge technology and abundant experience both are engaged in fried food machine production. Two types of food processing machines are available. Tipping Bucket Frying Machine and Continous Frying Machine
Tipping Bucket Frying Machine
Tipping Bucket Frying Machine Introduction
The tipping bucket frying machine is suitable for medium-sized food processing plants. The fryer machine’s use has extended to many areas. It’s able to process almost may material. This electric fryer functions with automatic feeding and discharging. The deep fryer is composed of a pot body, a control panel, a specifically-designed insulation system, heating tubes, and an electric motor.
Peanut Fryer Structural Features
Deep Frying Machine Technical Parameter
Advantages of Tipping Bucket Deep Fryer
- Multiple-use The electric deep fryer can fry french fries, peanuts, and potato chips.
- Labor-saving and cost-saving The fryer can feed and discharge automatically.
- More choices for heating methods, such as electric heating, gas and coal burning.
- Automatic water control, automatic discharge, automatic temperature control
- Automatic cleaning system Tipping bucket deep fryer machine has an automatic scraping system to clean and raise the food residue to the outside of the blanching machine.
- Excellent Performance Problems such as grain density, frying uneven, unexpected effects are dodged.
- Safety Guarantee The deep fryer protect workers from scalding.
Continuous Fryer Machine
Continuous Frying Machine Introduction
The continuous frying machine is used for frying food, such as peanuts, french fries, chips, potato chips and so on. The automatic frying machine is a necessity in the automatic fried peanut production line and automatic potato chips production line.
The continuous fryer machine has the characteristics of a variable frequency speed control system, which is suitable for frying various foods (such as peanuts, tofu, chicken, fish, meatloaf, meatballs, potato chips, French fries, etc.). The machine is made of stainless steel, which solves the problem of excessive acidification of fried foods.
Automatic Fryer Machine Features
- The water supply valve is located in the lower oil layer, so the water can be under the machine, while not affecting the normal function of the frying machine. There is a check valve inside the machine. This does not create the problem of pouring oil back into the water pipe during the watering process.
- The continuous fryer machine has a temperature measuring device that measures the water temperature. When the temperature is higher than the set temperature, cooling measures can be taken to prevent the water from boiling.
- There is an observation device on the oil-water separation surface, so that it can be observed more accurately.
- The food residue produced during the frying process will be precipitated into the bottom funnel by filtering water and discharged through the sewage outlet. In that way no oil is wasted.
- This continuous fryer is a double mesh belt that prevents the product from floating and makes the food more even in the frying process.
Continous Fries Machine Tecnical Parameter
Industrial Fryer Machine Advantages
- Specifically-designed automatic control system Continuous fryer is equipped with an automatic control system. The working temperature can be set within the range of 0-300 degrees at will.
- Oil-water mixing process design and oil-saving The continuous frying machine can use 50% oil less than a normal fryer.
- Multi-functional operators can fry other foods without changing oil.
- High productivity The maximum output can be 2000 kg.
- Excellent Performance
- Advanced heating system
- Heat the upper part of the oil while cooling the lower layer, so as to avoid the water temperature being too high.
- Oil and water separation of the oil and water can be discharged separately and the food residue can be more easily removed.
- No fumes, No odor, Time-saving and Environment-friendly