Our almond cracking machine is designed to grade and crack the almond and separate the kernels with shells. The whole almond cracking line involves the process of grading, shelling, and separating shells with kernels. An almond sorting machine, almond cracking machine, and shell kernel separator are common parts of the almond cracking line. As a three-stage almond sheller can realize the functions of almond grading and shelling, an almond grading machine can be removed from the line. The almond shelling machine is also applicable to other nuts with hard shells, like palm kernel, pecans, peach kernel, walnut, hazelnut, badam, and macadamia nuts. With the outstanding features of high shelling and whole kernel rate, wide application, the almond sheller is popular in the nut processing industry.
Table of Contents
Almond sorting machine
The rotary drum grading machine is the first machine used before the almond cracking machine in the almond cracking line. It is suitable for sorting many kinds of dried fruits such as almonds, cocoa beans, palm kernels, hazelnuts, peach kernels, and badams.
In the food market, people prefer almonds with full kernels and uniform sizes. At the same time, in order to facilitate almond shelling, almonds often need to be graded first. Thus, an almond sorting machine that can grade the size of almonds has become a necessary processing machine.
Structure of almond sorting machine
The rotary drum almond grading machine mainly contains a motor, speed reducer, rotary drum, frame, feed port, and discharge port. The multigrade screens separate the raw materials by size. The screen hole diameter of the drum decreases from large to small. The screen hole of each section is the same, realizing multi-level screening and high screening accuracy. The roller screen is arranged obliquely and installed on the frame to facilitate discharge.
After the materials enter the drum device, the materials on the screen surface turn over and roll due to the inclination and rotation of the drum device. Qualified materials are discharged through the discharge port at the bottom of the rear end of the drum, and unqualified materials are discharged through the discharge port at the tail of the drum. Due to the overturning and rolling of materials in the drum, the materials stuck in the screen hole can be ejected to prevent the screen hole from being blocked.
Almond cracking machine
The almond shelling machine can crack the shells of hard dried fruits such as almonds, palms, walnuts, hazelnuts, pine nuts, and chestnuts with a high shelling rate.
The almond huller machine has different types, single-stage or three-stage. The single-stage type is often connected with an almond grading machine. The three-stage type can realize 3-grade sorting, shell cracking, and the separation of kernels from shells at the same time. It is usually paired with a shell kernel separator.
Shell kernel separator
After breaking the almond shells by the almond cracking machine, it is needy to use a shell kernel separator to get pure almond kernels. The shell kernel separating machine is also applicable to other nuts, including walnuts, hazelnuts, cashew nuts, pine nuts, palm, etc.
Structure and working principle
The shell kernel separator consists of a feeding hopper, fan, and frame, specific gravity sorting screen, eccentric transmission mechanism, etc. The machine uses the weight difference between the nut and the broken shell and the airflow passing through the gap of the machine slot to promote the good separation of the shell and the nut. Better separation can be achieved by adjusting the size of the air outlet and the angle of the vibrating screen body.
The materials are fed manually and fall into the specific gravity sorting screen. After the materials are screened, the heavy materials run upward from the separation screen and flow out through the material outlet. The light materials run downward from the screen surface and flow out through the material outlet.
Two types of shell kernel separator
Single-fan shell kernel separating machine
Single-fan shell kernel separating machine with a high separating rate of 95-98%.
Double-fan shell kernel separating machine
Double-fan shell kernel separating machine with variable frequency speed regulation and adjustable wind speed ( separating rate of 95-98%).
Advantages of shell kernel separator
- High sorting rate: over 95-98%
- Large output: 400-1000kg/h
- High cleaning rate: over 95.5%
- Reasonable and compact structure
- Low noise, simple operation, stable performance
- Before using the equipment, check whether the main parts are damaged and whether the connecting parts are loose during transportation.
- Connect the power supply and start the motor. The running direction shall be consistent with the indicated direction.
- Observe whether the machine operates stably without abnormal sound. If the machine operates with abnormal sound, stop the machine immediately for inspection.
- During production, always observe the clearance between the running distance and both sides. After proper adjustment, if slipping is found, screw down the adjusting bolt at the same time.
- Before starting up and feeding, close the handle of the retaining gate at the outlet, and do not allow the materials to flow out temporarily. After the materials on the screen surface gradually rise, then slowly open the retaining gate, and the materials can flow out in sequence.
- In the process of work, the mixture of almond, walnut kernel and broken shell must be covered with sieve pieces to make the material lay a layer about 2cm thick on the sieve surface, so as to achieve better separation effect, that is, there is a baffle at the discharge port of the sieve body. The baffle can be opened for discharge only when the mixture is full of the sieve body.
- If it can not separate the raw materials, please adjust the angle of the screen and the size of the air inlet of the fan to achieve the ideal separation effect.
For more details about almond cracking machine or almond cracking line, welcome to get in touch with us.